The Euro rose against the US Dollar on Wednesday, increasing the price of … Key Points Swiss Franc continued to trade higher against the Japanese Yen, but remains at … French stocks edged dotbig testimonials higher on Monday, though a cautious undertone prevailed amid concerns about a possible recession. Trade feed excludes Explorers that are set to private or traded by a commercial member.
That helps prevent unauthorized access and possible alteration, disclosure or destruction of any personal data. Forex Factory is more than just a place to find new trading strategies. How to use the Forex Factory calendar to stay ahead of the news and never get caught with your pants down. How https://www.ig.com/en/forex/what-is-forex-and-how-does-it-work to use Forex Factory sentiment indicator and find high probability trading setups. Its mission is to keep traders connected to the markets, and to each other. Following the selloff witnessed in the early Asian session, gold turned positive on the day near $1,650 but erased its daily gains.
Forex, Commodities, Indices
That is why we insist on publishing such information either on Theforexmagazine.com or in social network accounts responsibly. In Forex news my last article, the FTSE100 was drawing up a triangle which was supporting the overall bullish trend in the biggest picture.
- European stocks traded mixed on Monday after having suffered heavy losses last week on worries about an economic downturn.
- Learn how Forex Factory provides free trading tools and how to use them to gain a timely and quick overview of today’s markets.
- Risk aversion was the main theme last week, with worldwide stocks in panic sell-off mode.
- Food and Drug Administration has granted Fast Track Designation to AT-752, a novel, orally administered, direct-acting antiviral for the treatment of dengue virus infection.
- How to use the Forex Factory calendar to stay ahead of the news and never get caught with your pants down.
That is why Theforexmagazine.com is not responsible for any content of the third-party websites.
We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The S&P 500 index lost 4.1% last week and left traders melancholy with another week to go in this dreadful September. The S&P 500 index is down 6.6% so far in the month that is already https://dotbig-com.medium.com/about known for poor performance, and most seem to think the pain will continue. The Canadian dollar traded sharply to the downside on Wednesday, sinking more than 150 pips against … China’s central bank ramped up measures to safeguard the yuan from further depreciation on Monday as the U.S.
Dollar continued to strengthen on the Federal Reserve’s tightening stance. The People’s Bank of China decided to raise the risk reserve requirement dotbig testimonials for banks’ forward forex sales to 20 percent from zero. Brent crude oil continues to fall as fundamental headwinds gain traction.